Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Japanese Garden and The Donald C. Tillman Reclamation Plant

One of my favorite places in the Valley by far is the Japanese Garden and Tillman Reclamation Plant area, located in the Sepulveda Basin (the Reclamation Plant treats waste water).  It is an amazingly tranquil and zen place, and my wife and two boys went there today.  I might hazard a guess that it's one of the most incredible dual use places anywhere in the world.  I took so many photos, I just think everything is beautiful.   The whole place speaks for itself in the pictures.  LOTS of pictures in the slideshow after the jump.  And - in the next post, I'm going to post pictures of my stroll along the L.A. River today.  Yes, we have an honest-to-goodness river in Los Angeles, even with its own itsy-bitsy rapids.



Slideshow below the jump



No comments:

Post a Comment